Monday, April 19, 2010

Laurent Gras is My Hero

 
Men's Fitness (not a magazine I often read) put out their list for the 25 Fittest Men of 2010; I only know because of a synopsis from Food & WineLaurent Gras, who's meal I've been thinking about for the last month was on the list.  How can anyone have 2% body fat?  How does a chef have 2% body fat? Especially one whose restaurant makes the most perfect little croissants?  These bite sized buttery morsels with hints of salt and rosemary are perfect for a snack on the go.  I can't imagine being in a kitchen filled with these magical mini-breads and being able to resist the temptation to have one . . .or two. . .or a few. 

Laurent is certainly a stronger man than I (in so many ways).  I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by his ability to ride a bike for hundreds of miles or simple resist eating his own food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment